1. Recital day. Ok I don’t do recitals anymore, but that might be the most stressful day of the year for a young musician.
2. The 3rd day after Xmas where your family is all starting to get on each others’ nerves but you’ve eaten too much to think about the long trip home and your nephew ONLY wants to play war (the card game) despite getting about 100 cooler toys and games in the past week.
3. The day you get stuck in stopped traffic because of the perfect storm of traffic delay: accident + construction + bad weather….oh and you drive a manual transmission.
4. The day your boss calls for a one on one meeting but doesn’t say what it’s about.
5. Monday. Any Monday is cool.